[Frameworks] new works for viewing

jaime cleeland ethnomite at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Oct 25 19:56:20 UTC 2019

Hello Frameworkers,I uploaded an album of music:Ethnomite Pux - Music for Cinema : Ethnomite Pux : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive

|  |  |

|  |
Ethnomite Pux - Music for Cinema : Ethnomite Pux : Free Download, Borrow...

Music for Cinemaavailable for commercial use

The sounds here are freely available for use by filmmakers under a share-alike license.
I also uploaded:https://archive.org/details/electronicrevolutionofourtimes

Electronic Revolution Of Our Times Hypercube Version Ntsc Dvd : Laptop Hooligans : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive
https://archive.org/details/revolution_201910

|  |  |

|  |
Electronic Revolution Of Our Times Hypercube Version Ntsc Dvd : Laptop H...

Retro, Anti-Film, Computer art, NoiseA Film by Jaime CleelandMade in Kurdistan, Iraq, 2019Sound:Hypercube