[Frameworks] BOLEX EL circuit map

Colin Brant colinsbrant at gmail.com
Tue Sep 3 22:30:56 UTC 2019

Hi Luis,

Sorry to see this info is not turning up easily. Since it's been a little
while with no luck, I'll offer what I have. I have service manuals for
Bolex *H16-RX-SE* and *H16EBM* models (circuit diagrams included). As you
know the EBM is a motorized camera but I have no idea how similar to your
Bolex EL it might be. Contact me off list if you think one of these might
be helpful in some way.

There is a huge difference between "user" manuals and "service" manuals!

best,
cb