[Frameworks] The Film-Makers Coop IndieGoGo Campaign Extended

Takahiko iimura iimura at gol.com
Wed Sep 4 22:06:53 UTC 2019

Takahiko Iimura, TV for TV, 1983 (installation view). 2 identical monitors face to face,
dimensions variable. Courtesy the artist and Microscope Gallery. Photo: Kyle Knodell.

‘’one of the simplest works is also the most intriguing,
Takahiko Iimura’s TV for TV (1983) is.’’ Ed Halter
Exhibited at Sculpture Center, New York
44–19 Purves Street, Long Island City, NY 11101