[Frameworks] Looking to buy Bolex or similar

lindsay mcintyre email.linds at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 08:35:40 UTC 2020

I've got an extra SBM I could sell. It has a 13x viewfinder and the big
bayonet lens on it that they came with. Might be more trouble than it's
worth though as I'm in Vancouver. Let me know off-list if you are
interested and I will take some photos. I also know a guy out here who has
a S16 EBM for sale for a pretty good price.  We tested it with power and it
works but doesn't come with so hopefully Chambless just had a website
glitch because that would be the place to get the bits to power it.

Lindsay