[Frameworks] Free junk film

Rick Prelinger footage at panix.com
Tue Apr 28 20:59:51 UTC 2020

If anybody would like junk film (mostly 16mm) in large quantities, please let me know. Every so often we have a lot of material to give away — old workprints, outtakes, tracks, leader, release prints, etc. This isn’t an immediate offer because of the pandemic, but it’s ongoing.

Rick

Rick Prelinger / @footage
Prelinger Archives, San Francisco    http://www.prelinger.com (recently updated)
footage at panix.com

Professor, Film & Digital Media, UC Santa Cruz
rick at ucsc.edu

Prelinger Library, San Francisco (http://www.prelingerlibrary.org), a member of the Intersection Incubator, a program of Intersection for the Arts providing fiscal sponsorship, incubation and consulting to artists (http://www.theintersection.org).