[Frameworks] Steenbeck for sale and collection and film drying cupboard

Martha Jurksaitis cherrykino at gmail.com
Mon Aug 3 09:12:15 UTC 2020

Hi Frameworkers!

I have two large pieces of kit for sale. One is a 4 plate Steenbeck on
wheels, fully functional.

Another is a tall electric film drying cupboard.

I will accept £700 for both together, and they need to be collected from me
in West Yorkshire!

Get in touch if you're keen!

I am also listing a lot of film stock and cameras over the next few weeks
on my ebay account so check it out if you're interested. Here's an example:
http://ebay.us/f97CKy?cmpnId=5338273189

I haven't listed the Steenbeck and drying cupboard on ebay yet as thought
I'd check in here first.

Warmest!

Martha Jurksaitis
Analogue Film & Photography Artist