[Frameworks] More Sad news - Robert Fenz

Stephanie Hutin Stephanie_Hutin at pitzer.edu
Thu Aug 13 18:08:31 UTC 2020

I'm very sad to learn of this loss. We worked together when he taught in Media Studies. He was a kind person with many talents that he generously shared with our students and entire community.

Peace,
Stephanie

Stephanie Hutin
Director of Intercollegiate Media Studies Production, Claremont Colleges
Stephanie_Hutin at pitzer.edu<https://outlook.office.com/mail/options/mail/messageContent>

Fall 2020 office hours daily via Zoom

To make an appointment, go to: https://stephaniehutin.youcanbook.me/