[Frameworks] A bolex and film in Delhi?

Sonali Film sonalifilm at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 29 06:24:28 UTC 2020

Shumona I have loaned my bolex camera to my friend Priya Sen in Delhi. You're welcome to ask her.I also gave her some daylight spools. Can't speak for the film stock but Priya might have some.
I think you might already know her, no?
Sonali
Sonali GulatiProfessor
Photography & Film
Virginia Commonwealth University325 N. Harrison StreetP.O. Box 843008Richmond, VA 23284-3008, USA
https://www.sonalifilm.com/
pronouns: she/her/hers