[Frameworks] Pagaent Projectors

Bruce Cooper brucecooper77 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 14 22:54:14 UTC 2020

I already have a single Kodak Pageant, but I admire anyone who has more
than one.  These are the best 16mm projectors because you can switch from
sound to silent speed and decide if you want the film to run around the
sound head.  Very gentle on 16mm film - a delicate medium which gives back
to those who love it.