[Frameworks] Lodging in NM 1/1-1/6

Kelsey Velez velezkelsey at gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 16:33:07 UTC 2020

Hello Friends,

I have booked a much needed trip to New Mexico (Albuquerque, but hopefully
I’ll be all over the place), in early January (1/1-1/6). I plan to spend
the time shooting my film.

I need a place to stay and wanted to reach out to this community before
booking an Airbnb.

I understand fears about Covid, and I’m coming from Florida where we have
one of the highest rates of infection in the country, but I have been
tested twice already, once in the last two weeks, both negative, and will
test again before my flight.

If you’re not able to host me but know someone off list who is open to it,
let me know!

Message me off list, please. Thanks!!!

Kelsey