[Frameworks] recommendation pl-hard top 35mm color film rests...

kris limbach krislimbach at posteo.de
Mon Dec 28 23:16:36 UTC 2020

Hi there,

I am looking for two things, if someone has a recommendation:

first, I am looking for expired 35mm color film footage, to do some test
shooting with a arriflex 35 iic . best within or close to europe...

second, i am looking for the same camera to modify from the arri
standard mount on the turret to pl-mount hard top.  but the hard tops
are hard to get. any advice on that is appreciated.

thank you and all the best!! kris