[Frameworks] contact details for Gretchen Weinberg

Paul Brobbel Paul.Brobbel at govettbrewster.com
Sun Jan 5 23:08:31 UTC 2020

Dear Colleagues,

I'm looking for someone who can advise on the whereabouts of Gretchen Weinberg and hopefully provide an e-mail contact (or alternative)?

Please contact me off-list if you can help.

Yours,
Paul Brobbel

Paul Brobbel
Len Lye Curator

ICOM | CIMAM | ARCS | INCCA | AAANZ
[btn_profile_greytxt_80x15]<http://nz.linkedin.com/pub/paul-brobbel/33/9a0/580>

tel +64 6 759 6060 / ddi  +64 6 759 6713 / work cell  +64 27 265 6936 / home +64 21 131 3935

Govett-Brewster Art Gallery
Open seven days 10am - 5pm
Office: King Street / New Plymouth 4310
Postal: Private Bag 2025 / New Plymouth 4342 / Aotearoa / New Zealand
[Footer_Red]

Attention Recipient: The content of this email is confidential and may be legally privileged.

If this email is not intended for you we request that you do not read, use, distribute or copy this email and that you remove this email (including attachments), and any copies, from your system. If you are not the intended recipient we also request that you notify the sender immediately. Thank you.

Statements in this email and any attachments do not necessarily reflect the views of Govett Brewster Art Gallery.

For more information about Govett Brewster Art Gallery, visit our website at www.govettbrewster.com

This email has been filtered by SMX.
For more information visit http://smxemail.com