[Frameworks] streaming media options?

Nicole Baker nebaker at pnca.edu
Sat Jan 11 12:18:29 UTC 2020

I'm not sure if you would consider this non-commercial, but I have been
contemplating using the Twitch platform.  It's usually used by video gamers
but people stream all kinds of content, plus they have options to go live
or stream with VOD, which means one could have a live screening of work or
works. I think of it kinda like cable access for the internet age.  I've
been thinking about creating an experimental film and video show that would
go up live.  The coolest think about Twitch is that it doesn't seem to have
any geo restrictions.  I am in Kazakhstan now and haven't encountered any
difference is accessing Twitch programming.
Side note, if anyone might be interested in contributing work to a
streaming experimental film and video showcase, shoot me an email.

Nicole Elaine Baker Peterson
MFA in Visual Studies, 2019
Pacific Northwest College of Art
Hallie Ford School of Graduate Studies