[Frameworks] Film Magazines for Sale

Dominic Angerame dominic.angerame at gmail.com
Wed Jan 15 20:42:08 UTC 2020

I have several vintage film magazines for sale

East Village Other March 1969 interview with Stan Brakhage previewing his two new films LOVEMAKING, The HORSEMAN, WOMEN and THE MOTH.

Filmmakers Newsletters of the 60s
Rare  Film Maker's Newsletter Vol 2 #6 and #7. Condition is Very Good. These were published at 80 Wooster Street old site of the Anthology Film Archives. Very Rare

Volume 2 #6--Front Cover: Scott Bartlett "Offon"
                       Rear Cover: Scott Bartlett as Dr. Nowhere
                       Photo by Jim Marconi
Editors:Tom Chamont, Charles Levine, Sol Rubin, Jud Yalcut and others
Content: Howard Guttenplan at the Millenium Film Workshop, Jonas Mekas with news from the NY Coop. etc

Volume 2 #7--Front Cover: Storm De Hirsch/
                      Rear Cover: Storm De Hirsch filming the "Tatooed Man"
                      Photos by Angelis Alexandrakis
Editors: Tom Chamont; Charles Levine, Jud Yalcut and others
Content news of the month including pieces by Jonas Mekas, Bob Parent, Bob Pike and others.

Various issues of The Filmmakers Newsletter of the 70s including Murder of Fred Hampton

Please contact me off this site for photos, prices, etc.

Dominic