[Frameworks] Super8 film in Taiwan and expanded cinema in East Asia

Ji-hoon Felix Kim jihoonfelix at gmail.com
Fri Jan 31 09:17:29 UTC 2020

Hi Esperanza,

That sounds a promising project. You may refer to my essay on Lee Hangjun's
expanded cinema practces that was published in MFJ:
https://www.academia.edu/27029713/Materialism_and_Beyond_Lee_Hangjuns_Expanded_Cinema

All the best, Jihoon

Jihoon Kim
Author of *Between Film, Video, and the Digital: Hybrid Moving Images in
the Post-media Age*
http://www.bloomsbury.com/us/between-film-video-and-the-digital-9781628922912/

Associate Professor, Cinema and Media Studies
Department of Film Studies
Chung-ang University

website: chungang.academia.edu/JKIM
Art Center (301-dong) RM 507