[Frameworks] Super8 film in Taiwan and expanded cinema in East Asia

Albert Alcoz albertalcoz at gmail.com
Fri Jan 31 11:14:53 UTC 2020

Hi Esperanza,

Why don't you try to get in touch with the people who runs the EXiS film
festival in Seoul? https://ex-is.org/

I suppose you have already talked with Julian Ross about your research:
http://www.rossjulian.com/

Does Takashi Ito involved in the creation of expanded cinema practices?
http://www.imageforum.co.jp/ito/index.html

Best,
Albert

http://albertalcoz.com/ <http://www.albertalcoz.com/>