[Frameworks] Antimatter Festival 2020 — Final Deadline July 11

Todd Eacrett hellbox at antimatter.ca
Thu Jul 2 14:58:26 UTC 2020

Fellow Frameworkers,

The final (extended) submission deadline for the 2020 Antimatter [Media Art] festival is coming up on July 11.

We are planning for a real-life, non-virtual event to include physical screenings, installations and performances as we have for two decades. With restrictions on international travel we may add some online components as well.

The situation here is currently quite good, with much reopening already including our own gallery (Deluge Contemporary Art) where we have a media installation running and are welcoming visitors eager to see art beyond their personal screens.

Submissions are accepted through FilmFreeway or directly, with entry guidelines and form available on our website.

https://filmfreeway.com/AntimatterMediaArt

http://antimatter.ca

Best,

Todd Eacrett