[Frameworks] what 16mm stocks are you shooting & where are you getting them?

Scott Dorsey kludge at panix.com
Mon Jul 6 11:34:03 UTC 2020

I agree with Mr. Wilkins assessments, but the things he dislikes are mostly
things I like.  It -is- projection contrast so it's going to get a bit harsh
if you make an interneg for a projection print... it is more like EF than ECO.
The latitude is very narrow, which is something I'd expect for reversal.
The colors are deep and Ekatachrome-like.

It does sound like he wanted Kodachrome.... and I can understand that because
I want Kodachrome too for some things, and this is not Kodachrome.

But it's a nice reversal stock... my only complaints are that there is not
a 400 ASA version (or at easlt 250 ASA) and there isn't an E-6 print stock.
--scott