[Frameworks] (no subject)

Francisco Torres fjtorrespr at gmail.com
Thu Jul 9 16:05:05 UTC 2020

''Here is a course of action: harden, worsen, accelerate decadence.
Adopt the perspective of active nihilism, exceed the mere
recognition-be it depressive or admiring–of the destruction of all
values. Become more and more incredulous. Push decadence further still
and accept, for instance, to destroy the belief in truth under all its
forms''  Jean-François Lyotard,, Driftworks (Columbia University,
1984)