[Frameworks] Book

Jonathan Walley walleyj at denison.edu
Mon Jul 13 18:38:34 UTC 2020

If you’re really bored staying at home, Erika Balsom and I discuss my book at Light Industry (not really “at” Light Industry - remotely, but on the LI website).

http://www.lightindustry.org/cinemaexpanded <http://www.lightindustry.org/cinemaexpanded>

Very big thanks to Ed Halter and Thomas Beard (and Erika!) for making this happen.

JW