[Frameworks] 16mm Film Projector

Francisco Torres fjtorrespr at gmail.com
Sat Jun 6 20:49:26 UTC 2020

Bud: Credit is a sacred trust. It's what our free society was founded
on! Do you think they give a damn about their bills in Russia? [Otto,
dozing , does not answer] I said, "Do you think they give a damn about
their bills in Russia?"
Otto Maddox (wakes up): They don't pay bills in Russia. It's all free!
Bud: Free, my ass. What are you, a fuckin' Commie?
Otto Maddox: No, I ain't no Commie!
Bud: I don't want no Commies in my car!... No Christians, either!