[Frameworks] 16mm Film Projector

Eric Theise erictheise at gmail.com
Sat Jun 6 22:10:02 UTC 2020

I'm going to take a cue from Dominic's comment about postage and ask where,
apart from "wasn't in NYC", are you Chris Rodriguez? Frameworks is an
international list and while plenty of its conversations have little
connection to the poster's location, discussions involving weighty
equipment or announcements of non-virtual screenings & workshops are tied
to place and should be made clear.

In this case people might have specific recommendations of where to look
for equipment and people/shops who could repair it if they know your area,
and might even have equipment in storage they'd be willing to unload.