[Frameworks] Experiments in Cinema online till June 22!

bryan konefsky experimentsincinema at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 16:22:20 UTC 2020

Experiments in Cinema v15.1 (The Pandemic edition) will be online June 1 –
22, 2020. Viewers can go to our website (www.experimentsincinema.org
<https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.experimentsincinema.org%2F%3Ffbclid%3DIwAR3CP9Z-3uaomWx5eOk0zyOL9Jau6wnCSrg9rC7T35Gj6QILBgXBz-1cR5w&h=AT2RDKXRhssTvAGQ0Mdib-orxU-bSEvBwfQ9Gzs_qajnHyJ214q3JWsZTvRVsaQN08qlx7pfcsi1wvHbM26LiomgulAKtI6u1vJx2J8OQq-UsPWZUECp1gOgVbc7fysbSgss7_nbS1DZ1WL_VncWXaxACd6oP7dNOw>)
and click on the link to each of 15 unique programs of artists' films that
will be available free of charge. Each Experiment (we call our programs
Experiments) will have a brief introduction followed by the films. At the
end of each Experiment there is a Zoom conversation with some of the
artists from that particular program. Note that about 85% of our artists
were kind enough to allow us to include their work as we migrate from the
"meat space" to an online format. This will NOT be a live stream event so
viewers will have the opportunity to watch and re-watch programs. *If
viewers are interested they can purchase merchandise on our website (Shop
EIC) including our new fundraising collection of films from this 15th
anniversary edition.* Last, please note the tax deductible donation button.
For the run of our festival all donations will go directly to the Guild
Cinema which has been our home base for the past 15 years. As you might
imagine The Guild is currently closed due to the pandemic and we are hoping
that your generous gifts might help keep the Guild alive and well.

Stay safe, enjoy the festival and remember, our next call for submissions
will be August 1 – November 1, 2020.

Team EIC

[image: eic virtual landscape 72.jpg]

--
Bryan Konefsky, Visualiste
Artistic Director, Experiments in Cinema