[Frameworks] Source for pdf's?

Michael Campos-Quinn michaelcamposquinn at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 15:47:15 UTC 2020

We have a lot of these books in the PFA library (you're in the Bay Area
right?). In the next couple of months when things reopen you will be able
to drop in to read them all you want. And if there's a title we don't have
that you want we can maybe buy it. Public libraries can also request to
borrow titles from other libraries for free, check out Oakland Public
Library and SFPL.

Michael