[Frameworks] 16mm Film Projector

Scott Dorsey kludge at panix.com
Thu Jun 11 20:34:27 UTC 2020

> Thanks everyone for your help with the resources and everything! I managed
> to get a projector and I just bought a replacement bulb, but it immediately
> started smoking and heating up. Does anyone know what the problem could be?

It's been sitting on a shelf for decades without anything being cleaned or
lubricated.  The belts are bad, the grease is all caked up on everything.
It needs a PM... find a local tech to just do a cleaning and lube.  And hope
you didn't do too much collateral damage by running it without one.
--scott