[Frameworks] Experimental film podcast

dannyadams dannyadams at btinternet.com
Fri Jun 12 00:10:39 UTC 2020

Hi Pip,
Hope you're well.
Just wondering if this was acceptable for the Frameworks forum- You may
have seen an email you were copied into from Jim at Re-Voir on the same
subject, but please let me know if you'd prefer me to amend the text
below.
All best wishes from the rainy North of England!
Dan Adams

*********

Experimental film podcast anyone?
If you're a filmmaker who would be happy to discuss your art, a critic,
or enthusiast who would like to discuss other films and artists (or all
three!), I'd love to hear from you.
I'm attempting to create a new podcast specifically on the subject of
experimental film and artists' moving image. This can be experimental
film of any form, though the focus of the programmes is intended to
promote enjoyment and engagement with experimental film in order to
dispel the "extra-curricular" attitudes, which sometimes dog these
various art forms. I'd like the programmes to be primarily discussion or
interview based, but there is plenty of room for development, so I'm
also keen to hear from the community here. What would YOU like it to be?
If anyone is interested in helping pursue this, please do get in touch,
either via this forum or email dannyadams at btinternet.com. I'm happy to
introduce myself more fully if you wish, though I'd rather do that away
from the main forum if that's ok.
Stay safe and well, everyone!
Best wishes
Dan Adams