[Frameworks] Experiments in Cinema

My Gmail bkonefsky at gmail.com
Sat Jun 13 20:22:30 UTC 2020

Hi Bernie - thanks so much for your interest in Basement Films‘ Experiments in Cinema! ...just a couple quick clarifications - our event has always featured an international mix of media artists (this is not new) and each year we screen works from about 35 countries. in our Zoom conversations we were particularly happy to host artists from locals who might not otherwise have had the resources to travel to EIC ( had this been a “normal” year). Also know that our event has never been an academic event, even though I taught at the University of New Mexico (I just retired). EIC has always been a Basement Films activity. Thanks everyone out there in TV Land for tuning in - our programming will be online FREE till June 22.
Cheers,
Bryan konefsky
Founder/Director, Experiments in Cinema

Sent from my smarty pants fone