[Frameworks] film gear for sale

Sandy McLennan smclennan4 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 26 23:25:52 UTC 2020

I'm interested in the Sony XLR shotgun electret condenser microphone. I
opened the ebay link and didn't see it there. Sorry if this is a bother on
the listserve.

Was just pointing at a couple of communicating squirrels today, thinking I
ought to get a shotgun mic.

thanks,

Sandy McLennan
Port Sydney, Ontario, Canada