[Frameworks] copyright question

Dennis Doros milefilms at gmail.com
Fri Mar 13 15:17:23 UTC 2020

I contacted Myron directly, but just fyi, TvN
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TVN_(South_Korean_TV_channel)> is a large
television network out of Seoul. I had the same request and they paid that
same day.

Fondest regards,
Dennis Doros
*Milestone Film & Video • *PO Box 128 • Harrington Park, NJ 07640
Phone: +1 (201) 767-3117 • Email: milefilms at gmail.com • www.milestone.film
*Celebrating 30 Years! 1990-2020!*

President, *Association of Moving Image Archivists*
amiapresident at amianet.org • www.amianet.org
*AMIA 2020 • **30th Anniversary! **• 11/11–14 • El Paso, TX*

Pronouns: He, Him, His

JOIN MILESTONE'S MAILING LIST TODAY!
<http://milestonefilms.us3.list-manage1.com/subscribe/post?u=4a0b9e434a9f3e8603c29806e&id=f30d1906e2>
Support us on Facebook