[Frameworks] cabin fever playlist!!

Nicole Baker nebaker at pnca.edu
Mon Mar 16 11:12:43 UTC 2020

This is an amazing idea Kate, thank you so much for doing it. I also wanted
to let you know I will be launching a live-stream, experimental film
program via Twitch on March 21 (this Saturday night!) I hope you will
invite your students to watch. I added the link the the sheet
Thanks again for organizing this! I hope we can all make the most of our
time in.
Nicole Elaine Baker Peterson
MFA in Visual Studies, 2019
Pacific Northwest College of Art