[Frameworks] optical/mechanical v. digital

Mark Toscano mrktosc at gmail.com
Sun Mar 29 18:05:44 UTC 2020

Hey Gene,

Do you mean just using a slower shutter speed so you get a streaking
effect?  If so, this is a really old technique in the analog world.  Are
you thinking like the sequence starting at 2:38 here from Pat O'Neill's
Water and Power?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBmaF71XnLM ?  Or something else?

Mark