[Frameworks] Quote of the Day

Francisco Torres fjtorrespr at gmail.com
Tue May 5 23:04:23 UTC 2020

I wiil watch it soon, thanks. Which reminded me that there is a soviet
era animated Stephen King short! It is interesting, I never imagined
that they were into his work....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0o_2PPsBw0

another quote-

''It became necessary to destroy the town to save it''.
Attributed to an unnamed United States major, referring to the bombing
of Ben Tre, South Vietnam, 1968