[Frameworks] Experimental film online screening! Media Monsters Episode 6

Nicole Baker nebaker at pnca.edu
Fri May 8 10:45:45 UTC 2020

Hello frameworkers and filmmakers and friends!
I am pleased to invite you all to join us for our sixth episode, the dreamy
and psychedelic *Altered States *this Saturday, May 9 at 10pm EDT! Tune in
for our LIVE screening by clicking below!
[image: twitch.tv/media_monsters] <http://twitch.tv/media_monsters>
This program features work by John Warren, Nonfilms, Kate Lain, Sebastian
Sommer, Eva Claus, yours truly, and the legendary Myron Ort!
We hope to see you in the chat!

Nicole Elaine Baker Peterson
Founder & Head Programmer, Media Monsters
*twitch.tv/media_monsters <http://twitch.tv/media_monsters> |
**magiklantern.com
<http://www.magiklantern.com/>*

YOU ARE RECIEVING THIS MESSAGE BECAUSE WE HAVE BEEN CREATIVE TOGETHER AT
SOME POINT IN THE PAST. TO NO LONGER RECIEVE SCREENING INVITATIONS, SIMPLY
REPLY "STOP" AND ACCEPT OUR APOLOGIES.