[Frameworks] HAND MADE MOVIES Virtual Screening Event. Tomorrow!

Filmont Media Project filmontmediaproject at gmail.com
Thu May 14 22:46:06 UTC 2020

[image: Hand Made Movie Blog Title-01.png]
Dear Frameworkers,

The FILMont Media Project is excited to announce its inaugural online
screening event and fundraiser for the Media Project's 3D printed PPE
production efforts, tomorrow, May 15 at 7pm (EDT). Join us as we screen
work produced in our community film workshop, along side a selection
hand-crafted cinema from Nicole Baker, Peter Rose, Eric These, Quinn
Thomashow, and Josh Weissbach.

You can read more about the project here
<https://www.filmontmediaproject.org/blog>.

We'll be trying it out on Zoom. Hope you can join us!

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88295473766?pwd=SjF4MUtna3oraFg5dHd4Tjc4SVpIUT09

Meeting ID: 882 9547 3766
Password: heathcliff