[Frameworks] Searching for a contact of Arthur Jafa

Brigitta Burger-Utzer brigitta at sixpackfilm.com
Tue May 26 12:30:46 UTC 2020

Dear friends and collegues,

I am searching for a contact of the artist and cinematographer Arthur Jafa, so far his gallery in New York did not answer my mails. I would like to invite him in the framework of a filmseries on the topic of Found Footage in the Austrian Filmmuseum and present several of his videos. Does anyone have his mail-address or the address of his agent or assistant. this would be very helpful for finishing the program,

all the best and thanks in advance,
Brigitta

-----------------------------------

Brigitta Burger-Utzer