[Frameworks] Seeking 2 Archival, Public Domain Images

Jonathan Walley walleyj at denison.edu
Tue May 26 14:39:27 UTC 2020

Hey Ken (and everyone),

Have you checked out archive.org? Searchable collection of multiple forms of media, many of which are public domain or have CC license info. Lots of educational films, PSAs, and the like. I did a quick search for “beat poetry reading” and it brought up quite a lot.

Hope this helps - even if not, it’s the mother of all rabbit holes.

Best,
JW

Dr. Jonathan Walley
Associate Professor