[Frameworks] Looking for camera repair

Morgan Hoyle-Combs mhoylecombs at yahoo.com
Tue May 26 17:16:44 UTC 2020

 I was abe to loosen the bolts that held the camera mechanism in place, but was unable to get the mechanism out. There was still something holding it on there. I didn't want to take any chances by forcing it, so I put everything back in place. If someone out there has the ability and tools to remove the mechanism and oil down the gears while there at it, then thats all I would like completed.