[Frameworks] Release of Gene Youngblood's Secession from the Broadcast Chapbook

jjmartinod jjmartinod at protonmail.com
Thu Nov 12 13:58:48 CST 2020

Hey all!
Excited to announce we have just recently launched our last chapbook for the year: Gene Youngblood's updated Secession from the Broadcast lecture in a bilingual English-Spanish edition of 55 copies.
They are already going quick! If interested in one you can pick it up [here](https://www.evidence.house/p-u-b-l-i-c-a-t-i-o-n-s/secession-from-the-broadcast-by-gene-youngblood).
We are working to release the PDF's for free in the near future, hopefully in an online magazine or something of that nature, but purchasing the books helps us keep our bookmaking labors in motion. Deeply appreciated.

stay well & safe,
jean-jacques

-