[Frameworks] FS - Eclair NPR 16/s16 camera package

16mm Directory info at 16mmdirectory.org
Sat Nov 14 17:13:46 CST 2020

FOR SALE

Eclair NPR s/n 3308 converted to super 16 by Les Bosher

Items included:

• Aaton Alcan motor

• Perfectone Compact motor

• Angenieux viewfinder x2 (s/n 972 and s/n 709), each with Arriflex rubber
eyecup

• 4x magazines 400-ft, with 3x rubber magazine throat covers

• Original Eclair magazine case, holds 2x magazines

• Les Bosher matte box rods and attachment

In the last 15 years, I have owned four NPR cameras. This NPR is the latest
serial number I have seen, and the nicest Eclair of the bunch. It was
purchased with a Perfectone Compact, later adding the Alcan and second
Angenieux viewfinder and a couple of additional magazines (bring the total
magazine count to four). In 2014, the camera’s CA-1 lens port and camera
gate was converted to Super 16 by Les Bosher. The C mount lens port remains
centered for standard 16mm, allowing the camera to be used for shooting
both regular 16mm (1.33) and super 16 (1.66). Bosher added a PL mount with
port cap, and rods and attachment for using a matte box (matte box not
included). Camera has been routinely operated to keep oil distributed
throughout the mechanism. 12V camera battery is NOT included (Bescor or
other brands cost $50-100).

$3250 + shipping cost

--

16mm Directory / 40 Frames