[Frameworks] RPM Special Program

wenhua shi wenhua.shi at gmail.com
Sun Nov 15 17:03:40 CST 2020

Dear All,

We are presenting a one-hour online screening: RPM Special Program.
This program features 8 films, showcasing international experimental filmmakers
from Canada, France, Italy, Japan, Mexico, Russia and USA and should give you a sample of our festival programming.

	• Trauma Chameleon - Gina Kamentsky
	• Amusement Ride - Tomonari Nishikawa
	• LIMEN - Kathryn Ramey
	• The Immortality of the Crab - Giacomo Manzotti
	• Fossil Falls - Ekaterina Selenina & Alexey Kurbatov
	• Lore - Sky Hopinka
	• The Little Tools - Emmanuel Piton
	• Mune - Catalina Jordan Alvarez

You can view the program through https://revolutionsperminutefest.org/ <https://revolutionsperminutefest.org/> (from Nov.15  - 18)
password: RPMcalling

At the same our festival is now open for submission for next year’s program. You can submit through https://filmfreeway.com/RevolutionsperMinuteFestival <https://filmfreeway.com/RevolutionsperMinuteFestival>.

All the best,

Wenhua
RPM Fest
https://revolutionsperminutefest.org/ <https://revolutionsperminutefest.org/>