[Frameworks] FW: New book: Experimental Film and Photochemical Practices

Samirah Alkassim deristea at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 22:02:01 UTC 2020

Thank you Kim for sharing your work!  It takes a lot of stamina to write a
book about anything, let alone what is now a niche that so many people have
given up on. I look forward to reading the book and may end up using parts
of it for an  undergrad class I teach on film form.

Congratulations on the book.

Samirah Alkassim