[Frameworks] Seeking Animator Who Works With Charcol

jane cheadle jcheadlej at gmail.com
Sun Nov 8 22:18:40 UTC 2020

Hi Ken
Can I ask what your purpose is and by 'similar style' are you looking for
the rotoscoped style of the Anderson video, in which case why charcoal?  Or
are you looking more broadly for charcoal animation - those exploring the
material possibilities of the medium? If the latter, I'd be happy to
forward you a few suggestions.

Cheers,
Jane