[Frameworks] RPM Special Program

John Knecht jknecht at colgate.edu
Mon Nov 30 20:13:13 UTC 2020

Hi Wen hua.

I hope that you and your family are doing well.  Staying safe and sane.
It's a good time to make art.  I just submitted a new piece to the RPM
Festival. The title is *Curiosites From the Anthropocene*,  10:00, 2020.
https://vimeo.com/481278387  password: "epicinium".

Best.

John

On Sun, Nov 15, 2020 at 6:05 PM wenhua shi <wenhua.shi at gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear All,
>
> We are presenting a one-hour online screening: RPM Special Program.
> This program features 8 films, showcasing international experimental
> filmmakers
> from Canada, France, Italy, Japan, Mexico, Russia and USA and should give
> you a sample of our festival programming.
>
> • Trauma Chameleon - Gina Kamentsky
> • Amusement Ride - Tomonari Nishikawa
> • LIMEN - Kathryn Ramey
> • The Immortality of the Crab - Giacomo Manzotti
> • Fossil Falls - Ekaterina Selenina & Alexey Kurbatov
> • Lore - Sky Hopinka
> • The Little Tools - Emmanuel Piton
> • Mune - Catalina Jordan Alvarez
>
> You can view the program through https://revolutionsperminutefest.org/ (from
> Nov.15  - 18)
> password: RPMcalling
>
> At the same our festival is now open for submission for next year’s
> program. You can submit through
> https://filmfreeway.com/RevolutionsperMinuteFestival.
>
> All the best,
>
> Wenhua
> RPM Fest
> https://revolutionsperminutefest.org/

John Knecht, Russell Colgate Distinguished
 University Professor of Art and Art History
 and Film and Media Studies. Emeritus.