[Frameworks] Homemade fixer?

Nicole Baker nebaker at pnca.edu
Sun Oct 11 09:46:22 UTC 2020

Hello experimental film friends!
I find myself currently residing in Central Asia and struggling to obtain
film processing supplies.
My plan is to develop my B&W with caffenol and ship my color to Europe (or
Japan, Korea?) for professional processing (any recommendations for labs
are welcome!)

My question for you all is, what can I use to fix my caffenol developed
film? I have not had luck tracking down *any* photo supplies here, and as
far as I can tell, importing them is likely to be a problem.
Thank you everyone!
Nicole Elaine Baker Peterson
Founder & Head Programmer, Media Monsters
*twitch.tv/media_monsters <http://twitch.tv/media_monsters> |
**magiklantern.com
<http://www.magiklantern.com/>*