[Frameworks] Festival des cinémas différents de Paris : ONLINE SCREENINGS

FCDEP festival at cjcinema.org
Tue Oct 13 11:33:39 UTC 2020

Dear all,

The 22nd edition of FCDEP already started one week ago, and I'm writing to
you now to let you know that starting from Thursday 14th (October), all our
competition programs will be broadcasted live, simultaneously with our
screenings in Paris. First program will be at 6pm (UTC+2), second one at
10pm (UTC+2), and so on ...
In total, 8 competition programs will be shown live, only once, and 1
program composed of experimental films made by children.
You can access the program and live-stream through our website
<https://edition2020.cjcinema.org/en/>.
We will also stream on facebook and instagram.

If you do not care for online viewing, you can still access on our website
a great number of texts and documents about the programming and the
selected films ; everything is accessible in french, english, spanish,
italian, and some of it in arabic.

If you have any feedback about the programs, about the live-stream, don't
hesitate to write to us !

Thanks and have a nice e-viewing !

Théo

*Théo Deliyannis*
COLLECTIF JEUNE CINÉMA
c/o Commune Image
Website <http://www.cjcinema.org/> | Newsletter
<https://sibforms.com/serve/MUIEAFuBj5tTD0D9O6aR5cxL48ob524TXiJItzhDJ9UdbON4NRVA3aCdZmq9AZsl3C3X95laQ0MaO7cg6_RNEY_Cba9JVlOABsJYQ8rJ10OOEhBQ1WhU-tI5JEhPoFaNeUxeeyG81CwdmyAhO0hwlIpvd9dkhqzy5OlpdIoTHAT9obhduWhXHbSzrhcrlW1c3jcC6OY0sV-aM84Q>
Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/collectif.jeunecinema.7/> | Twitter
<https://twitter.com/cjcinema?lang=fr> | Vimeo
<https://vimeo.com/collectifjeunecinema> | Instagram
<https://www.instagram.com/collectif_jeune_cinema/>