[Frameworks] Texts on sound design in animation

Albert Alcoz albertalcoz at gmail.com
Thu Oct 15 18:13:18 UTC 2020

Hello Chris and Bernard,
I just wanted to add one reference to this topic. It concerns the initial
work of the American composer Tod Dockstader
<https://soundartarchive.net/ARTISTS-details.php?recordID=133>. He created
the sound design for animations as *Mr. Magoo* and *Gerald Mc Boing* at the
beginning of his career. I don't know if there's an article about it
though. I'd like to mention that John Stehura used his music (the theme
"Tango" <https://dockstader.bandcamp.com/track/quatermass-tango> from the
*Quatermass* LP) for the marvelous film *Cibernetik 5.3*.
Best,
Albert

http://albertalcoz.com/ <http://www.albertalcoz.com/>