[Frameworks] frameworks list migration

FrameWorks Admin frameworks at re-voir.com
Tue Oct 20 14:37:41 UTC 2020

Dear FrameWorkers,
The web host of the <jonasmekasfilms.com> domain is closing operations and migrating to a new server that does not support mailing lists.
Therefore, starting November 1st, this list will be renamed <frameworks at film-gallery.org>.
Everything else will remain the same. I have duplicated your subscriptions including your personal options (digest, nomail, hidden, ack, etc).
Please notify me if you want to change any of your options; otherwise please note the new address starting November 1st.
I will send out a welcome message then, so you need only reply to it to continue conversations here.
Happy frameworking
Pip Chodorov, founder and administrator of FrameWorks (est’d November 1995)