[Frameworks] RIP Gene Youngblood

Festival experimentsincinema at gmail.com
Thu Apr 8 15:15:36 UTC 2021

Hi all. I was with Gene just a short time before he passed. He was comfortable but not responsive. I spent the afternoon with his wife, Jane. Let’s all reach out to her as she needs our support. She can provide more medical details but the year was was tough for Gene in terms of his health... the heart attack was followed by a stroke and a rather quick and steady decline. FYI, this was not COVID related. Again, much love and support to Jane.
Bryan konefsky
Basement Films
Experiments in Cinema

Sent from my smarty pants fone