[Frameworks] RIP Gene Youngblood

Dave Tetzlaff djtet53 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 8 19:43:25 UTC 2021

On several occasions in recent years, Gene would contact me for technical advice on video tech. It was one of the few pleasures in my post-disability-and-retirement existence to help him out if I could. It made me feel useful, and connected to an active ongoing interest in moving image arts. Gene was always the epitome of graciousness, kindness, and collegiality. He was a true inspiration, and he will be sorely missed.

Thank you for everything, Gene, and rest in peace

dave t.