[Frameworks] Fwd: Announcing MDF2021 Featured Artist: Pedro Costa

Eric Coombs Esmail coombs.eric at gmail.com
Fri Apr 16 19:27:20 UTC 2021

 Dear Comrades,

Please see the update below from the 2021 Mimesis Documentary Festival
hosted at the Center for Documentary and Ethnographic Media at CU Boulder.
This year's edition will include filmmaker Pedro Costa as our Featured
Artist. The regular deadline for submissions is fast approaching on April
20th.

For any questions about submissions or attending the festival, feel free to
contact me or send a note to mdf at colorado.edu.

In solidarity,

Eric Coombs Esmail (h/h/h)
*Director *// Center for Documentary and Ethnographic Media
*Instructor *// Critical Media Practices
College of Media, Communication, and Information
University of Colorado *Boulder*
eric.coombsesmail at colorado.edu
303-735-6470